Friday, October 5, 2007

Sports.. and sports apparel.

Last night I went to see my old volleyball coach, and her team.
She coaches for Cottage Grove now, and they did alright. There
ranked about fourth or fifth in league right now. They gotta little
shaken last night, after a couple of horrible calls, not too mention
the official allowed the line judge to switch out mid-match, which
is completely illegal. Anyways.. they lost in 4 games. I have to tell
ya, all these new rules are crazy. Rally scoring, net serves.. weird.

I went to the game with my brother, and his girlfriend Kaylie, and
they were a lot of fun to watch the game with. Also, my brother
had a business venture with a guy he knows and some of the UofO
football players. They are making t-shirts for them, I'm sporting mine
"Killa Cam." I'm sure most of you who will read this are beaver fans,
so you won't want one.. but if you do.. let me know.














No comments: