Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Frenzy and Stuff...

So.. I've decided, although I am sure I was already certain of this, I LOVE FALL.
It is seriously my favorite season. The leaves, red, orange, yellow.. crisp days.
Its beautiful.

Yesterday, I decided I love kids and I can't wait to be a mommy of my own.
I think a combination of seeing all my friends becoming mommies, and spending
time taking care of my cousins has really got me on this mommy kick. Yesterday
was as good day with my cousins kids.. we did arts and crafts in the afternoon... they helped cook dinner... we went for a walk after dinner with the red wagon and our bikes and collected leaves.
We had bath time.. then story time.. then I had to lay down with Seth and cuddle him until he fell asleep. He snuggled right in beside me and started snoozing. It was so cute. I can't wait to cuddle my own...

here are some fun fall frenzy pics.. and some of the kids that take up all
my time!