Monday, October 1, 2007

Always a bridesmaid.. or coordinator.. or wedding stylist.. etc.

So I had a great weekend. My good friend Maria was home from TN.
Her baby brother got married this weekend, and I had the job of doing her hair and make-up.
That turned in to doing her mom's hair... the the bride's make-up! It was amazing.
I was a little nervous at the task of doing the Bride's make-up... who knew that short stint in
Mary Kay would pay off! It was amazing. I showed up to the place of the ceremony, receiving
a call from Maria while pulling in to the parking lot. "Are you here?! Hurry up and come up stairs,
you need to do the bride's make-up!" Crazy. Once I got all the styling done my new job of photographer took over. There was professional photographer there, but I took some snapshots
for the groom's parents, with their camera. It was amazing.. and then, to top it all off, I helped to
finish the evening by decorating the departure vehicle.

I've decided I should be a wedding coordinator. That would be awesome. I'm sure my psychology degree would fit in there somewhere, right? Haha. Well, I don't know about the coordinator part, but I did decide I sure am ready to get married. Just watching their joy, sharing that day together.. made my heart long for the same thing. *sigh*

I'll include some pictures from the evening... just a few.















Maria and her family.







Maria.. and I.











Us.. again. Nice make-up, eh?

2 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

cheeky bumba!! I didn't know you was bloggin! cool dude. nice face.

Unknown said...

You and Jenna should start a Wedding business together! Nice.