Thursday, September 13, 2007

Results of the quest.

So. I spent all day at the beach. I love the Oregon coast, its beautiful.
I didn't recieve some miraculous sign, like a whale beaching itself, and speaking something prophetic. After all day, I had a quiet assurance that I need to stick with my original decision of the 24th. I could explain it all to you, but I fear it would take forever. If you want to know the details, give me a call, and I'd love to explain everythind leading up to my decision. Here are some pics from today though.. it was a wonderful day for a Spirit Quest to the beach. Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

cjvandenbos said...

Mac...Welcome to the fun world of blogging!

You need to fill me in on your life. Sorry I suck at calling, I feel like I have no life right now...just very busy!!! I'll call soon :)