Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just an update.. or something like it.

Hey Guys.

I know, its been a while.
Just a little bit to catch you up on.
Welp, its official, I'm not moving to Chicago.
Weird. I know. For those of you who have journeyed,
in this long, crazy journey, probably feel much like me.
What the heck am I going to do now?
Well, I have some options available. Nashville, TN.
What isn't cool about the country capitol of the world?
Or.. if that doesn't strike your fancy, how does...
the official assistant coach position for the varsity girls
basketball team of Mckenzie High School sound?
I might actually have a chance to break in the high-top Nikes.
And, then of course. There is Raymond. Sweet, Raymond.
I'm praying and hoping with him toward Belgium for Christmas.
Picture this, snow, a quaint little cabin in the Belgium country side.
Coffee, fire, presents, pajamas.
Sounds amazing to me.

So.. I cried for about 45 minutes on Monday when I made my decision.
I grieved the loss of a dream to realize I am embracing..
...gaining
perhaps a bigger one.











Nashville at Night.














Belgium at Christmas.











Jordan's I want for 07-08 Basketball Season.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You crazy girl!

Anonymous said...

those shoes look great!

oh yeah... i hope those pajamas on you at Christmas are in the presence of a chaperone...er, family...er, group of people. i think you know where i'm at. just call me "mom" :)

i love you.

Abby said...

wow chaela....what crazy roads the Good Lord might take you on:-) Personally I think those b-ball shoes are way too fly to say no. it's your life though:-)

i love you!

Abby said...

who's raymond?