Saturday, October 11, 2008

Punkin Patch!

So, its October, and fall, which is my favorite season. Although, fall here in TN isn't the same as Oregon. I miss sweater weather, and layering. Oh, layering, there is nothing that a plus size girl loves more than layering. I miss beanies too, and scarves, and seeing my breath in the air. I miss mittens and drinking hot coffee. It still is 80 degrees here. There is still one thing that is the same in October, and that is the pumpkin patch! I took my first field trip at school and Mrs. Olson, myself, and our 16 pre-k students went to Walden's farm for a hayride, petting zoo, and the pumpkin patch. Here are some photos from the day!

Baby Cows!



Look at the size of this turkey!


Finding the perfect pumpkin.



Cotton. I'm in the south, first time i've seen a cotton plant.


Some one on one shots.




The class shot at the farm. Me and all my lil kiddos.

No comments: