Monday, October 20, 2008

Barista Baby?



Hey Everyone..

I just had my second interview at Starbucks today, I should know by Friday if I got the job. I'm hoping to work at this specific store, because it is in adorably cute, historic downtown Franklin, not to mention really cool celebs like Keith Urban, Nicole and the baby, Miley Cyrus, and Carrie Underwood come in all the time. Other celebs to be spotted downtown, Jessica Simpson, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.. so I just think it would be fun to work there.. not to mention, I would get benefits, and a little extra cash, all the Starbucks I can drink (which will allow for some extra spending money in my budget) and a pound of coffee a week! Say a little prayer for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay....that's exciting!

The Guy and The Girl said...

Real exciting. I hope it works out. You look so pretty in your cowgirl photo! I miss you quail face! Tell Carrie Underwood I voted for her. byeeeeeeeeeeeee