Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quick McKenzie Basketball Update.

Hey Ya'll.

We are 2-0 in league. We beat two teams above us in league! (So technically we could be like second in league) Tonight we are playing the power house of our league!

Hoping and praying to beat the Lowell Red Devils tonight.. this is what "Rev Run DMC" had waiting for me in my inbox, so I am feeling pretty optomistic!


"Good morning. The will to conquer is the first condition of victory. I rate enthusiasm even above professional skill... - Sir Edward Appleton (Get going!)"

God is LoveRev Run

3 comments:

cjvandenbos said...

hi...miss you call me

Anonymous said...

You are so black michaela...i love it

Anonymous said...

Hey face! So here is the deal I always forget to return my messages. I usually check them at a time i cant talk then think "oh i will call them later" then i never do. so from now on im not checking my messages until i am available to talk.. the end.
Jhole