Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing Catch Up.

Its been waaaay too long since I have updated you all. I'm sorry. My computer chord was shot and had to get a new power chord for my laptop. I'll try and give you a little update. Hopefully I'll be a better blogger again. Love you all.

My New Tatoo.














Love And Stuff.
So.. I started a new relationship. This is Archie. He is wonderful.




















The Biggest Loser.
I stood in line for 8 1/2 hrs for an open casting call for the biggest loser. I never got a call back. :( I'm gonna keep trying though. Here are some highlights.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

welcome back..looks like we need to chat :) i wanna hear all about this new relationship. you look so happy and beautiful love the new ink too :)

Anonymous said...

Chaela!!! Who is ARCHIE?! You know a love a brotha when I see one :-) P.S. I'm digging your hair style/color.

Miss you

Unknown said...

Finally back! Tell us everything ;)