Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Franklin Starbucks..




So they are pretty much regulars. I think 3 out of 5 mornings a weeks makes you a regular. Each time I have been completely star struck.. I haven't been able to say anything.. I really want to ask to take my picture with them, but I hated to ask because, 1. Nicole wasn't really done up (no make-up, sweat pants, etc.) and 2. They were just husband and wife trying to enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning.

Maybe someday soon I'll get up the nerve to ask.

3 comments:

scotty and crystal said...

How fun!!! I hope you get a picture with them, that would be rad, eh?

Anonymous said...

Go for it!! I've heard they don't mind at all. In fact I've seen several pics of them on the internet with fans and they are dressed down.

BTW, do they ever bring the baby with them?

Anonymous said...

ahhh are you kidding, she is my FAV actress ever, so cool!!

- kaylie