Saturday, September 27, 2008

This one goes out to my new favorite people in Tennessee....

I have to admit.. moving all the way out here was a little scary. I was a little nervous coming 3,000 miles away with next to no social circle. I am starting to settle in though, expanding my circle, doing a little dating, and meeting some truly amazing people since I have been here. This blog is in honor of my new "girlfriends" in Nashville. Susan and Ashley have become so dear to my heart. I love them. They remind me of friends I had while in college, and I think because of that I feel like I've known them forever! :D

Me and Susan.. last night at "the Rado," aka, Silverado's.


Susan rockin' the Reba t-shirt. So appropriate for last night.


the three amigas.


An older picture... from my first week here, but Ashley wasn't with us last night and had to make sure she was included!

No comments: