Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tennessee Update!

So.. everytime I try to upload pictures a little window pops-up and says internet explorer cannot complete and then says it will restart. So I lose everything I've written in my blog and haven't gotten the chance to post pictures. Until I figure out how to fix the problem, you can look at my myspace or my facebook to see all the fun things I've been doing here in Tennessee.

Just to recap the last four days for you...

1. Visited the site of the Battle of Franklin. (civil War)
2. Visited the old city of Franklin cememtary. Which is the site of many confederate soldiers' graves.
3. Ate at Chick-A-Filet, amazing chicken nuggets. Sonic, had a cherry-limeade. Drank my first real sweet tea. Ate Fried Catfish, and Okra.
4. Started work, all my little kids say, "Yes ma'am," to everything!
5. Went to the Grand 'Ole Opry hotel and saw where some of the great like Johnny Cash sang.
6. Hit downtown Nashville where I was touched by kid rock as he was passing me in a historic bar called, "Tootsies," and danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly. Not too mention I saw some of the best live music, in every bar that I visited.

I guess i didn't see everything I need to see in downtown Nashville and we are already planning another trip down there.. more to come. So check out my myspace or facebook! :D

No comments: