Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Car is Broken....

Hey Guys.

My car "Ruby".. aka "Old Faithful" has finally quit. The clutch went out and it will cost me $500 to fix. I really don't want to put that much in to her.. i'd rather get something a little newer.. with less miles.

I need a new ride.. and am kinda stuck.. don't know if I can finance anything.
So, if you know of someone who wants to get rid of a car for $1000 or less.. let me know.. or have any other brilliant ideas I would love it!

Thanks...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Get someone to help you replace it your self....it's not that hard...if you know someone with the know. Cars are so stupid when they decide to stop working.

scotty and crystal said...

Get a scooter!!!

The Guy and The Girl said...

oh yeah! buy a scooter. i forgot about those. but kinda sucky in eugene when it is cold and you have to dress nice for school.

Jess said...

Well, well, well! Michaela! How in the heck are you friend? I have no idea how I just came across your blog... seriously! I guess I was destined to find you again! :o) Chad and I are doing well, we are going to be parents in about 4 weeks!
Come and see me!
www.jessharvey.net

Love ya!
Jess and Chad Harvey