Friday, March 7, 2008

Belgium or Bust.

I have been looking for a new job.. it turns out they gave that full-time position to someone else.. oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I've been applying at all kinds of agencies in Eugene and Springfield that provide in-home care. Today, I had an interview on the spot, (It wasn't my favorite companies though, but I am hired pending orientation and a drug test.) I also have another interview next Tuesday, and a possible interview late next week.. so job hunting is fun!0

So, other than teaching little kiddos.. and looking for a second job.. Belgium, and well Raymond.. are the only thing on my mind! I just got my passport about two weeks ago.. so I am saving for our trip.. he is saving too.. and when we have reached the needed amount of funds.. I'll be on a big airplane flying across the Atlantic Ocean! I CANNOT WAIT!!! I think it is getting hard on both of us with all this waiting.. I know its hard on me. Passports are so nifty looking you know?!? Its my first one.. so I still look at it like everday.. and think about that day when I'll have Belgium stamped inside.. and I'll finally meet the man of my dreams! :D

Soo.. until then I try not to day-dream all day.. and stay focused! If you want to the "Michaela meets Raymond Fund," feel free! (I don't think they are tax deductible though) Just kidding, but really... :D

Everyone a far update me with how you are!

1 comment:

cjvandenbos said...

hi....sorry i suck at calling you back. we've all been sick. not fun. i wish i could come listen on tuesday but i have state next week and i
m so super busy. good luck though...love ya